"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Random things left out

So these are the most recent pictures from tonight!

Cameron, Me, and our new friend, Pak In (he is a security guard at the boys' apt)


Pak In got a new car so he was showing it off for us!


One more pic in front of the car!


So basically I just had some pictures that I never posted or forgot to post, so here they are. The next post will probably be after I get back from HONG KONG this weekend! yay!
Just in case you were wondering, I am aware of how gay I look in this picture. But, we were eating bibimbop (basically rice, meat, veggies, spicy red stuff all mixed together) so I thought I needed to show that I do actually eat some Korean food! haha.


This is when our friend Andrew Wong from DBU (Far right) came to Seoul with his family. We met them for dinner. It was yummy!


Us with Andrew's parents and sisters.


This is Erik, Cameron, and Anthony with their "man bags" or "murses" call them what you like. It's still a purse for men. EVERY guy wears them here. You rarely see a guy without a man bag. Anthony just bought his, so he's proud. Cameron's so proud, his eyes are closed.

Me and Max from the DBU reunion party!



Anthony made friends with one of the security guards in their apt building, so this is us eating samgyupsal (pork) with Pak In and his (now ex) girlfriend, Halla. We went to see Transformers after this dinner.

Before the movie we went and got these famous strawberry drinks. They were truly amazing. From the left it's Halla, Caroline, and Me.


Ok That's all for this update. I'm leaving for Hong Kong on July 4th (2 days away yay!) Instead of a song, I'm posting this link to a video that everyone should watch. So good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYKa9E1xzao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

안녕하세요 Ash! Great pics! I'm glad to see you embracing your surroundings and making Korean friends. Your mom and I saw Transformers last night. OMG! My jaw was on the floor the whole movie and my brain worked overtime. WOWEE! Goood movie. Be safe in Hong Kong and enjoy the 4th. We will miss you! 하느님은 좋다 ! Figure that one out. Luv and hugs, dad

Joanne said...

fun times ash! i love the man bags! have fun this weekend and please be careful. we get to meet dominic this weekend at the wedding! love ya! mom

Bman said...

Are yall going to be going to the US embassy in Hong Kong on the Fourth? My favorite Fourth ever was at the US embassy in Costa Rica.