"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm fresh out of title ideas


Just in case you ever wanted to see the back of Cameron's throat. This is us after karaoke last weekend. Basically Anthony ruined every picture prior to this, so then we decided to take a funny picture, and this is what he did. Awesome, Tones.


So basically, we had a big DBU reunion at the boys apt last weekend. It was for all DBU alumni and present DBU students who live in Korea. There was about 25 people there, so it was a great turn out. Basically, everyone who's anyone was there (which is why Cameron was not). Haha. Seriously though, Cameron didn't come... but he had a decent excuse, he had band practice for church. I don't know if I mentioned it previously, but he is trying to get into the praise team at Suwon Central Baptist church playing Saxaphone.

Here are pics from the partay:


All of the shoes lined up in the enrty way. Very Asian.

Me and the Lee children, Lucas and Tobey. They were the hit of the party. Tobey is a kindergartener at CCA.


NaRae, Moses, Me, and Kate (she was my roomate for a summer)


All the Koreans ganging up on the white guy


Marty, Me and Marty's BFF (sorry I can't remember his name)


Me trying to pose like a Korean. Obviously Anthony liked it.


This is the part where Erik and I get locked out on the pation thingy. So that's what it feels like to live in a zoo.


Erik and I making the most of our time locked out :)


The group minus quite a few who had already left.


Anthony and the creepiest puppet ever that they have in their apt goodness knows why. Anthony likes to hide this in Cameron's room at night.


This is definitely a winning picture.


Talking to the fam on skype this weekend. Basically it was them describing the amazing food they were eating and how much fun they were having without me at the lake :)



This is the real treat. This is a video of Cameron singing in the choir at church on Sunday. He had to as a part of his trying out process to be in the praise band. It was awesome. He is on the far left halfway up in a brown/blue shirt. Please enjoy. :)

Song of the day: "Beautiful Lord" By: Leeland

When the storm is raging all around me
You are the peace that calms
My troubled sea
And the cares of this world
Darken my day
You are the light that shines
And shows me the way

Oh, the beauty of Your majesty
On the cross You showed Your love for me!

Beautiful Lord
Awesome and mighty
I’m captured by this love I see
Beautiful Lord
Tender and holy
Your mercy brings me to my knees
It’s Your mercy that has made me free
Beautiful Lord

1 comment:

amymichelle said...

i like all the pictures, especially the zoo one! and the video! great try-out cameron...