"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Without.

Everything looks so different, but it still feels the same
I thought I let you go... I wanted to so much
But here you are standing in front of me in that shirt I bought you
How can my heart still be stuck in this place?
I wanted you to be nothing more than a memory
but I find myself wanting you in my future
If it wasn't for your smile and the way you make me feel
if it wasn't for your laugh and the way you get so passionate about some things
You said move on, but where do I go?
You have every piece of my heart
How can I guard something that I don't have?
You will always wait for something better. Something I don't have.

1 comment:

amymichelle said...

love it...i like writing things too...haven't in a while, maybe you'll inspire me