"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trip To Seoul!


So yesterday, Erin, Steph and I went into Seoul. It started out with a horrible bus ride complete with being filled to well over maximum capacity, and then the heater on so high everyone was sweating. It was horrible. But, everything got better when we reached our first stop, Dos Tacos.

My very tasty burrito. YUMMM. Yes, I'm sure you're wondering where the veggies are... but this was so perfect to me!

Me and Steph outside the Kyobo building.

Erin and I. I just really liked this art piece behind us!

Next stop, 신세계 Shinsegae. This is basically just a huge department store... 10 floors of every designer for women, men, and kids you could think of. It was really beautiful. I randomly got a $40 gift card to here, so it was the whole reason for the visit to Seoul. Since everything in there costs a fortune, I ended up spending it on a super cute Coach purse scarf for my black Coach bag. It's pink polka dots and it makes my purse so much more fun. Love it! Plus, it was like half free from the annonymous gift card sender...even better.

Next stop, 명동 Myeongdong. We went to Forever 21 and I bought my birthday outfit. So fun.

Then of course, we had to hit up Krispy Kreme. YUMMM!

Erin also decided to try some street food...

This is so cute/strange. It's called egg bread and it's like half bread/half egg. Eggs are not my favorite, so I didn't try it :)


And finally, the train home. I had to get back by 7 to meet up with Cameron, so our night was cut a little bit short. Such a fun day though!

Me and Steph on the train... SO much better than the disgustingly hot and horribly crowded bus. Thank goodness.

I hope you have a great week! Just gotta get through this week, and then two short weeks in a row!!! Thank you home visitations and field trips! Woohoo! Now I'm going to buy my sister some cool stuff to go in her package!

Song for today:
One Of It By Milow (Listen HERE)

you came over
like a midnight appetite
nobody believes me now

i ran across and
saw thousand people on my way,
on my way, on my way out

one of it, two of it
one of it, we'll make the most of it
you'll love it
one of it, two of it
one of it, we'll make the most of it
you'll love it

you left me out there
in the early morning rain
why would you believe me now
I'm only trying
to protect my point of view
I want you to let me in

2 comments:

Mark C said...

There are just too many cool things to eat, see, and do in S. Korea! NICE pics. Glad you had a fun day (not cooped up sick like the previous weekend). Have a wonderful week teaching! Luv dad

Anthony said...

I love those egg bread things! You should try them sometime. They'll change your life.