"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blizzard


So we randomly had a blizzard on Monday. Not really a blizzard, but more snow falling at once than I've ever seen... that's not saying much I guess, since I'm a Texas gal. Enjoy the pics!


You can barely see the snow behind them, but this is some of my kiddos




We decided it was more beneficial to let them play in the snow then to have English class... I thought so too :)







We were both super excited!


They were trying to catch snow in the umbrella bags! haha Oh, kids.


The snow flakes were huge. Like bigger than a quarter... amazingly beautiful!



I had a pile in my hair afterwords


It was so pretty! The view from my classroom.. I love our big windows!


After school... on our way to dinner... little did I know that this small trip would bring back my sickness.. BLEH


We thoroughly enjoyed all the snow~


Oh, and the big announcement! LAUREN SIMON, aka bff, IS COMING TO KOREA MAY 2-10!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. That's only 39 days away! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I need this visit so badly right now. This week is going by super fast, so I'm so grateful! I'm sure April is just going to fly by too! My birthday is 2 weeks from today... be thinking about what you're going to send me ;) haha.

I have nothing else cool to say. Enjoy the rest of your week! Love you all!

Song For Today:
Your Love is Extravagant~ Casting Crowns
I heard this song on my way home from work. Every time I hear it, it just clams down my heart and is so refreshing. The lyrics and melody are so simple. I'm so grateful for His extravagant love.... (Listen HERE)

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place
Cause Your love is extravagant

Chorus:
Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place
Your love is extravagant

Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate




2 comments:

Mark C said...

Awesome pics, commentary, and song choice! I too am thankful for His extravagant love. An important key to success is showing that love through our words and actions. Glad Lauren is being brave and heading to the far east! COOL! Keep the snow there, I like my spring sunshine...Love DAD

Joanne said...

Thanks for the pics Ash! So beautiful, the flakes were huge! I know you're so excited to have Lauren coming and I know yall will have so much fun! Sad not to be with you for your birthday again! Feel better! Love you!