"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, February 27, 2009

Karaoke!!! Korean Style!


So this is the view from the top of the Boy's apt building... the 31st floor, they live on the 12th, and that building is right in front of their window


More views from the top!


All of us before we went out!


At the waffle place... we're kind of addicted! Obviously it's hard for us to take decent picture!


Our new friend Ken who teaches middle school at CCA with me. I met him on the teacher retreat. He's Korean American from North Carolina, so he speaks fluent English and Korean. It sure made getting around a lot easier having a Korean speaker with us! It was funny because we were like, Ken can you show us around Suwon? And then we ended up taking him to places he'd never been!

Here's a good one... although it looks like Cameron has a shot... but I promise it's just water!!!!


At the karaoke place!!! It's sooo fun! You get your own little room with two-four mics (depending on how big your group is) There's lots of American songs to choose from, and there's some oldies and really new songs, so it was quite exciting!! I have a feeling I will frequent karaoke places often! It was only about $4.00 each for an hour.


This is Cameron really into some song he was singing... I think it was an N'SYNC song! haha


I'm pretty sure this is the part when Cameron and I sang "Dancing Queen" it's a karaoke classic! Oh, and Mom and Leanna, I sang "Rainy Days and Mondays" just for ya'll! They had quite a large Carpenters selection, so you'll have to try it when you come visit!

Please watch this hilarious youtube video as a preface to the video of Anthony and Cameron I'm posting... this is the clip that inspired them to sing "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey...WATCH THIS FIRST (CLICK HERE)



2 comments:

Muddy Bottom Boys said...

I guess Anthony woke up huh!!! Too funny!! Love ya!! Aunt Beth

Leanna Reynolds said...

Glad to see a post after almost a week. I (of course) was getting concerned. That Karaoke place seems fun. Wish I could have seen you guys singing "Rainy Days." Good luck this week when you start seeing your students. I will be praying it all goes smoothly for you. The guys are lucky, their view is awesome, thanks for sharing with us. Love ya, Leanna