"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CCA Teacher's Retreat To the Mountains!


The View from our condo

The fake snow ski slopes!!


My rental gear.... it only cost me about $25 for lift tickets, clothes rental, and ski rental! It was awesome!

Skiing!!!

The Church where we had our meetings everyday...


Some of my new English teacher friends!


Really good Korean food!


My favorite dish, Bulgogi (to the left of the fish in the black bowl) it's basically just beef. It's really yummy with the rice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

roughing it i see. kidding, kidding. miss you everyday but especially on monday nights