"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We all have jobs, and are on our way!!!

So, it's official! I have my plane ticket, and I am on my way Feb.10th! In case you're wondering, that's in 9 days!!! Also, good news, Anthony and Cameron have jobs officially at DBU-Asia in Suwon as English teachers! They are supposed to be arriving in Suwon a couple of days after me. I had to leave a little bit earlier than expected to attend a teaching retreat with CCA on the 15th of Feb.

It's going to be a crazy week this next week trying to pull everything that I need together so quickly, but it will be fun! All I have left to do is get my background check, do some last minute shopping, and PACK!!!! Here's a picture of the three of us we are using for our prayer card!

1 comment:

Karen Floyd said...

Just heard from your mom that you made it to Korea. We will be praying for you and look forward to updates on your blog.

Doc and Karen