"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, February 13, 2009

Day Three.... I'm finally unpacked!!!!


All My Suitcases.....


The View From my bedroom Window


My Desk Area


The only decent comforter I could find


The Other wall...


My Room is tinyyyyyy!


All my clothes fit!


Me and Erik (Cameron and Anthony's rommie--he works for DBU too)


My Roommate April!


The greatest day.... I found tortillas in the frozen foods!


Waffle with fruit and ice cream and whipped cream... it was yummy


My new favorite coffee shop


Some downtown at night...


So there's some pictures for now. Anthony and Cameron got here today, so I'll get to see them tonight! I can't wait. I ventured in the city by myself today, and was reasonably successful. I got lost for a while, but I made it eventually back to my apt. I was proud! Ok, that's all for now! I'm going skiing this weekend I think with all the CCA teachers!!!! Woohoo!

Love you all,
Ash

3 comments:

Leanna Reynolds said...

Ashley, Thanks for posting the pictures. They are great. I feel better "seeing" where you are. Your room is adorable. You set it up so neat. I love your view also. Looks really exciting. Have fun and be safe. Love you bunches, Leanna

chelsea said...

i love seeing the pictures. you comforter made me laugh out loud. i love it! you room does look nice though and taking off into the city by yourself, im so proud!

Ladymontague02 said...

This looks like a great adventure! Soak it up!! Keep those blogs coming! Love ya!