"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Is it summer yet???


Hello everyone! This is my new wall decor... I kinda like it. It makes my room a little more exciting.


Making biscuits in my little oven! This was while they were baking... obviously. Thanks for the biscuit mixes mom!!! They're definitley my favorite thing so far!


The finished product!!! Yummy!


This is some of the kids art work! They're so talented. Please remember they are five. I'm pretty impressed. They basically did this in two parts. Day one they just spilled paint on their white paper. The next day they had to decide what the paint looked like and finish the drawing around the paint. Pretty creative thinking I would say. The alligator is my fav I think.


Some really pretty trees by my house! The trees are starting to blossom... it's getting so pretty here. I can't imagine how beautiful it will be during rainy season this summer. We're going to see the cherry blossoms in Seoul on our day off next week! I can't wait!


This is John and Amy's baby, Eden. Isn't she sooooo cute??? I've been frequenting their apt more often. I really enjoy talking with Amy! She's been so great, it's nice to have some girlfriends now. I also don't mind taking this little cutie off her hands while we hang out either :)


Umm we just thought this bilboard was pretty noteworthy. Please enjoy.


Anthony enjoying some tasty quesadillas at TGIFridays. Yummy!


I had some really great ribs!! It kind of made me feel like I was back in Texas again! I miss me some good BBQ!


Cameron and I at Friday's.


Anthony had a little nosebleed at Friday's. So, instead of helping, I took pictures. I know, I'm a great friend.


At Karaoke on Friday night. We had some good times. Highlight of the night: Anthony singing the Beattles' "Penny Lane". Well done sir.


The three of us on our way out. What a good night.


Random native american statue outside the boys apt. We deemed it quite necessary to take pictures with him. It was awesome because everyone was staring.


Yummy!!!! Cooking our Kalbi! (Beef). Apparently Suwon is famous for its Kalbi. I'll definitely believe it. This place is my favorite! If you're wondering what everything is, it's mushrooms, onions, and the three colored things on the stick are rice cake things. They don't really taste like anything.


Cameron and I at the Kalbi place. It's nice and conveniently located right across the street from their apt.


This is some kind of Seaweed soup. It's pretty, but not tasty. Do not be decieved. Haha.


Me and Anthony at the waffle place. So good!


Anthony and Cameron got shakes and we shared this amazing waffle.


And since we were right by a Karaoke place, what better to do than that! Haha. There was even a stage and everything in our little room. So fun.



Please enjoy this video of the boys singing, "Big Girl, You Are Beautiful"... I hope they don't mind me putting this up :)

So those are the highlights of this week. School is pretty much the same. Next week should be pretty fun. It's our Easter unit, so lots of fun crafts. Also, we don't have chapel Monday morning like usual, so I don't have to get up at 5:45! I can sleep a whole extra hour! Yay! Also, we don't have school on Wed. I'm not really sure why, but I'm not going to complain!!! haha. Like I said, Wed I'm going to Seoul with Amy and John and another couple (yay! fifth wheel!) to go to this American food breakfast place and then to see the flowers! Yay!

Ok I think that's all for now :)

5 comments:

Joanne said...

The boys were awesome on the video! I know they have to be proud! I'm jealous you get to go and see the pretty trees and flowers. Have fun this week in class and take more pictures from school. Have a fun day off!

love & miss you!

mom

Unknown said...

Ashley, I cannot believe I forgot to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so sorry, you know I love you and hope you are having/had a great day. It was fun chatting. Hope to get to again soon. Love, Leanna

Leanna Reynolds said...

Guess, Taber was using my computer. I did not even notice. The previous message was from me. Love, Leanna

Joanne said...

Happy birthday Ashley! I know I already told you when you got up today but just wanted to say it again since I can't tell you in person!! Hope they treated you to some fun at school and hope someone made your funfetti cake for you! Hated not being with you! Have a great time tomorrow on your day off! Luv & miss you!
mom

chelsea said...

the end of july!!! i need specific dates!