"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thank you for the music....


It's true. I let a Korean woman chop like 8 in off my hair. It was sooooo long. But I'm pretty happy with it. My favorite part was watching my bangs get shorter and shorter and shorter.... but oh well. It's more "Korean"


Hello everyone! I hope this finds you well. Tonight the kindergarten teachers took me to Ashley restaurant, which is pretty famous here in Korea. I think that's why everyone remember my name.


Restaurant for LASSIE women. Whatever that means. Maybe it's supposed to be classy??? I don't know?


I made confettie cake and it was awesome. This is my hair short and curly. It's amazing how curly it is when it doesn't weigh 100 lbs.


yummy yummy. It was soooo good.


Caroline playing with Eden in our office.


Cameron and Anthony at the Mexican food place! Yummy!


Caroline and I at the Mexican food place.


These next pictures are from our field trip. I'm not going to caption them all, but most of them are from my 4 yr old classes because i was assigned to them on the field trip days. It was a lot of fun. We went to Samsung children's museum I think it was called. Enjoy :)


One of our teachers having just as much fun as the kids!



Don't even try to tell me you've seen anything cuter than this!









This is one of our special needs students. He has really captured my heart! He used to be terrified of me and would run when I walked into a room (he's scared of foreigners) but now I think he likes me. He came up to me and posed for this picture. So cute.





Ummm the little girl in this video is probably the cutest girl I've ever seen. LOVE her.

Please pray for me... my throat is really hurting! I hope I'm not getting something! Anthony probably infected me with his sicknesses.... I think he's finally getting better though!

I'm going through a SERIOUS Abba phase right now, so I'm going to leave you with some lyrics from "Thank You For The Music"

Im nothing special, in fact Im a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, youve probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
cause everyone listens when I start to sing
Im so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs Im singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

5 comments:

amymichelle said...

I love the short hair! It looks great! So fun, I didn't know you had a restaurant for you! I'm glad you got to go there. Call me soon, I have something exciting to tell you! Yay! Love you!

Leanna Reynolds said...

Hey your hair is adorable. You look so precious. I love seeing all the pictures and reading about what all you are doing.

chelsea said...

i havent seen anything cuter!!

Tina Pitts said...

Ashley . . . you are Mark Corley's daughter! I got a big 'ole grin on my face when I saw the lyrics to that song - it totally made me think of all the emails we used to receive from your dad in the Student Impact office with his weekly song lyrics of his favorite tune that was touching his heart that particular week. You are part of an incredible family. Love ya! Tina

Leanna Reynolds said...

Ash, We are thrilled that you get to make it to Tara's wedding. YEA!!! It would not be the same without you.