"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

J is for Jello!

So I know you have been anxiously awaiting my list of pros and cons about living in Korea, but I have some really cute videos and pictures of my kids that I just can't resist, so here they are:


In this video it's mostly just my kids speaking in Korean at the end, but their little voices are so cute, I couldn't resist filming it. Oh goodness. Enjoy. And don't be alarmed. There is a white kid in my class. I promise I'm in Korea!
This is Joo Ha and Joon Ha. I always get their names mixed up.

This is Jean with her K worksheet. She has the cutest little voice ever.

This is Rae Won. She's so cute.

This is Yoo Nah, Rae Won, and Yoo Min. They're great.

This is Joo Won, Jae Joon, and LIon. Yes, his English name is Lion. He's awesome.

This is girl who's name I can never remember, and Yeh Lyn. They're sweet.

This is Sea Hyun. He thinks he's pretty cool in this picture I think.

So the videos took reallly really really long to load, so that's why there's only one. I have more though, and I will put them up next time.

2 comments:

Ladymontague02 said...

They are too cute!

amymichelle said...

I love all the pictures and the jello video! They are so cute! Great job on your letter lessons, I can take some tips!