"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


So these were the beautiful flowers I found on my desk on my birthday from Anthony and Cameron :) Such a wonderful surprise!


At the American breakfast food place called "Butterfingers".... please read the green text. It makes no sense.


My yummy breakfast! It was so wonderful to eat bacon!


This is John (Amy's husband) and Darrick (Krista's fiance)


All the girls... from the left it's Sarah, Krista, Me, baby Eden, and Amy


Me and Eden :) Love her!


At the park we went to go see the cherry blossoms in.... the park was nice and huge, but the flowers were really disappointing. Apparently since it's been so cold the flowers haven't bloomed much :(


Some of the cherry blossoms


The park


Sarah, Me and Amy in front of Confucius maybe?


Some really pretty flowers!





At my birthday celebration with the boys :) we went to Kraze burger, the waffle place, and Karaoke (of course) It was a wonderful night. I can't thank them enough for making my birthday so special! They are such a blessing to me here!!!


AND best of all!!! They got me a COACH wristlet!!!! I haven't been so excited about a present in a long time.... This was a complete shock!!!


Ummm the cutest teacup set ever!


Sorry this is random.... but some of my kids making crowns today! The left is Ha Eun and the right is Juwon. So cute!


This is the wristlet they gave me!!! Sorry, when it's Coach my materialistic side comes out :)


Ummm I'm sure most of you will not get this, but these are the characters from my favorite Korean TV show, and April got me socks with all of them for my Bday! This was a really fun gift. If anyone is interested in wasting hours of your life, please go to www.mysoju.com and watch the Korean drama, Boys Over Flowers. Be careful though, you will get addicted. It's fantastic. Don't worry, there's English subtitles.


So, today I got this AMAZING package in the mail!!! The box was soooo heavy though, so it was not a fun walk home from school. BUT it was worth it!!! I am soooo excited about everything! Thanks Mom, Dad, Amy, Brandon, and the Reynolds' family!!! So amazing!


The entire spread! In case you can't tell, it's Rosetta Stone (Korean obviously), a really cute polka dot nighty, TONS of baking mixes, seasonings, candy, EmergenC packets, Twighlight, Kelly Clarkson CD, and pasta mixes (which I partook of tonight! So yummy!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!


And this is me with my kids today!!! They're so cute! This is my afternoon class, but I really love them. The kid I'm holding in my left arm is Seok Hun. He's a handful, but I really love him!!! I'm finally starting to really love being with my kids! And how could you resist these cute little faces??


Some important news: I think I'm going to be able to make it home for Tara's wedding this summer!!! Amy Turner is going to fill in for me, so if all goes as planned, I should be able to come home around July 23/24th ish.... I can't wait!!!! So, not only does that mean I'll be home an extra week, I'll get to be home for the wedding! Yay! Please pray that it all works out for me to make it home :)

Also, something else exciting: Peter Lee (the boss at DBU Asia) is really taking care of me, and is trying to work with CCA so that Anthony, Cameron, and I can all go to Japan together to get our Visas. He's so considerate to think of me... he told me he didn't want me going by myself. He's such a nice man. He really takes care of us :)

Anthony and Cameron are doing well, but are busier than ever! Sometimes I can't wrap my head around the amount of work they have... but I do my best to encourage them in any way! Keep praying for them as their workload continues to be stressful and time consuming! They really are so encouraging to me though because they really have such good attitudes about everything! They remind me to stay focused and do all that the Lord asks of me without complaining or arguing!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week as you remember the resurrection of our beloved Savior. Enjoy and cherish the time you have with your families.

3 comments:

chelsea said...

you're birthday package is HUGE! im glad you had a good birthday and i am so excited that you will be coming to the states soon!!

Ladymontague02 said...

Looks like you had a great Birthday! Yay! I hope you will be able to make it home this summer too so you can see your 2nd cousin when she is little. I've really enjoyed reading about your adventures. You are doing so great! Love you!

Christina

Leanna Reynolds said...

YEA!!! Ash, I am so glad that you may be able to make it home for the wedding. It would not be the same without you. So sorry when we were chatting online the other night I forgot to wish you happy b'day. Glad you had a good day.