"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 more weeks til spring break!!! woohoo!


So I just realized I didn't post pictures of my $50 hair clip I got for my birthday from the teachers. I wore it yesterday!


It's designer. Be jealous.

So I've had some requests to post more regularly... So I'll try to do my best. I guess I just figured it's not very fun to read my blog unless there's pictures.

This week is going by really quickly, so that's nice. Tomorrow (Wed.) is my last day of teaching for the week and then field trips on Thursday and Friday! Woohoo! Then, two more weeks of class, and SPRING BREAK!!!! Oh my goodness I can't wait! No exciting plans yet, but anything is better than school!

Basically, I've just decided that I'm not very good at being a grown up. Having a job and responsibilities is not my favorite thing. Especially when you're single. Then you have to endure the boringness of being adult by yourself. So lame.

Tonight, Amy, Caroline, Krista and I went and had Indian food. There's a lot of people from India in Suwon because we have a huge Samsung building here. So, it was my first experience with Indian food, and I really liked it. I was pleasantly surprised. People have always told me it has such a unique, strong taste, but it was good to me. Maybe it's because most things are better than kimchi and Korean cafeteria food :) My hands still smell like it though... I'm hoping it comes out! haha.

In other big news, I got another great package from home... thank you Kathy and Annie (friends from DBU)!!! It was such a lovely surprise. Basically, I really need to get baking because now I have so many mixes!!! I can't wait! They also sent a really cute purse/teaching bag and a necklace. I love everything!!!

My next post I'm going to make a list of the things I love and don't love about Korea... should be a real treat... please plan accordingly.

4 comments:

chelsea said...

definately jealous of your hair clip. thanks for posting pictures of it, that was a treat.

Joanne said...

we need pictures of your hair clip in your hair! different fun styles! wish we could be with you for your spring break! l&m you!

mom

Unknown said...

Glad you are going to post more. I love reading it and pictures are fun but we just want to hear from you. I am so proud of your grown up self. You are doing amazing things that you will remember forever. Hair clip is special.

Leanna Reynolds said...

Did it again, my post came through under Taber's name. But it was me Leanna. Love you.