"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Random Picture Update

So these are all out of order, and really random, but I wanted to put them up!

These pictures are from Stephanie's "official" going away dinner, even though I think we had about 8 going away meals! haha.
At a really yummy coffee shop near Suwon Station where we ate Potbingsu! From the front left: Juan, me, Stephanie, Amanda, Kathy, Cameron, and Pak In

One more time in the coffee shop. From the left: Juan, me, Stephanie, Amanda, kathy, Cameron, and Anthony

Me and Stevie on her last Friday in Korea :( So glad we will be together again in Keller!

The next pics are from Alyssia's going away party earlier in the month... a little late :)
All of us at dinner... there are way too many people to list off everyone!

Don't worry, I wasn't seriously trying to pose like this... I was imitating some ridiculous pose Koreans use sometimes.

Me and Steph at Mr. Pizza

Next we went to Karaoke with the whole crowd... apparently she liked what Anthony was doing!

Alyssia on the stage doin her thing

everyone doing the macarena! hahaha

Kathy (and Stephanie in the background) singing something awesome I'm sure

Next, me and Stephanie went on a picnic in the park and reading! Such a WONDERFULLY PERFECT day!

Ready Whip is close to $16 here. Who would pay that much for whipped cream in a can???

The last pictures are from the last World Cup Game that Korea played in. Such a good game, but sadly they lost. We had quite the little party.
Kathy making rice crispy treats! Yum!

Juan, Anthony, and Tony decked out in their red waiting for the game to start.

I don't know what was happening here ?

Tony and Tony were matchy matchy in their couple shirts! haha

Me and Juan waiting for the game to start!


Lastly, I was riding a school bus last week, and look out my window, and see Jared Lyons on the side of a bus! hahahah. I was dying laughing... so random. I guess they took it when he was in Korea about 3 years ago.


Well even my parents stopped commenting these days, so I don't know who reads this, but if you are, have a wonderful week! 3 weeks from today I'll be on my way outta here! AH!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I read your blog. Good pics. About time you put them up...j/k.