"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kinder Teachers Outing

So a couple weeks ago (I'm sort of going backwards here) all the kindergarten teachers went out to dinner, then came to my apt for dessert and coffee/tea. Catharine, myself, and Caroline eating dinner...

Dinner... first we had Samgyupsal (pork), and then they take all your left over veggies, chop it all up and turn it into fried rice on your grill. It was surprisingly very yummy!

Rachel and Angie

Sungyeom and Erin (Sungyeom is getting married in 3 weeks!)

The whole group at my casa for dessert and drinks!

The whole group this time with Erin

Well, all I can say is LAUREN GETS HERE TOMORROW! I can't believe that this time tomorrow I'll be sitting in the same room with her! I absolutely cannot wait!!!! I have a lot of cleaning and prepping to do though :)

Have a wonderful week! I'll try to post updates of Lauren and I's adventures while she's here!

No comments: