"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The pictures you've all been waiting for... Enjoy *^^*

Drying my clothes on my heated floors last week... no dryer :(


And FINALLY, the pictures of my new apartment... Enjoy them...

This is our new building... Acropark
Our built in shoe rack in the entry way...so convenient

The entry way

My bathroom

Yay, a real shower!!!

More of my bathroom

My room doesn't have a closet, so I call this my closet room, but it's also a storage room for us. I love that I actually have room to hang everything up!!! It's amazing!

Scarves hanging... isn't the wallpaper beautiful??

and the outside storage area of the closet room with all of our suitcases... I was pretty proud of myself for thinking to hang all my backpacks out there

Living room... couch... I surprisingly found these sparkly pillows here for like $12 each. I was amazed. Home stuff is usually so expensive

TV area...

The kitchen is open to the living room, and I love the openness. I know everyone is going to think I have a dishwasher next to the sink, but rest assured, it's a kimchi fridge that we'll never use. Mostly because it smells like kimchi, therefor making everything that goes in there smell and taste like kimchi. Pass.

Table/ washing machine area...

our minuscule fridge... and microwave that's apparently an oven too

Hallway to our bedrooms, April's is on the right, mine on the left... if it looks like the wall hanging is weird, it's because it's my sad attempt to cover up the hideous painting that lies underneath... see photo below...

Seriously, who would paint a dying flower on their wall for all to see??? It's so disgusting.

My bedroom :) I am actually kind of proud of how it turned out. I still want to put more things on the walls... it's looking pretty barren right now.

Storage boxes for games/ purses...

My lovely desk... it's really great. So much storage... I bought it off an English teacher leaving CCA for about $90 total. I was def happy...furniture in Korea is SOOO expensive.

This is what you see when you walk into my room...

Well that's about it for this tour. I hope you enjoyed your look into my new life here in Korea... I have so much more to update, but I'm tired of blogging right now. The End. Oh here's a bonus picture....Many of you have requested the spandex man. Here he is:

Not really... but he is just as scary.

4 comments:

Muddy Bottom Boys said...

Love your apartment!! Glad you have room to move around now! Love you! Thanks for the pics.
Aunt Beth

Joanne said...

Your apt is awesome! So much room compared to your first one! I know you have to be so excited to come home to that every day! Thanks for sharing and we'll talk to you soon! Love ya & miss you! We got snow! Lots of it! So gorgeous! Mom

Anonymous said...

wow your house looks amazing! and apparently the layout is exactly the same as mine and yet mine seems barren.. most likely because me and meen have yet to decorate it or anything at all lol

and btw, the washer is also a dryer haha the 건조 option means to dry.

Mark C said...

COOLIO BIG apartment! Love the decorating job and organization. Please thank CCA for mom and I for providing such a nice place for you to live. Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Talk to you soon on the wonderful SKYPE free see and talk. PS The washer in the kitchen is out there....If it's a dryer also maybe you better work on that Korean writing.. Love daddy