"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Memories from break...

Family picture on Christmas Eve at Gran Gran's House...

So happy to come home to our house all decked out for Christmas...

Great job, Mom... it was beautiful

Amy and I on Christmas Eve

Dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve

Woke up to snow on Christmas morning... we were so happy! That's never happened I don't think...

Amy, Gran Gran and I on Christmas Eve...

All the cousins on Mom's side playing football at the lake... it was really fun actually

Gran Gran teaching me how to make pecan pie!

Amy and Brandon when we went bowling on New Year's Eve

Family time at the lake... I was so excited they put in a fire pit!

Amy, Me, and Brandon after a long day of rock climbing

Girls weekend!!! Breakfast after the first night... Amanda and I at Snooty Pig

I took the besties to have a Korea themed night... first we at a Korean food place and had Samgyupsal (Samantha and Me)

Then we went and had the Korean desert, potbingsu... they really liked it! I love it!!! It's basically ice chips, ice cream, fruit, rice cakes, and sometimes cereal. Oh, and it usually has red bean in it, but we opted out :)

Then, of course we had to do karaoke! We had so much fun!!! Me, Lauren, and Amanda

Last night together :(... Lauren, Amanda, Me, and Samantha. How I love these girls!

No comments: