"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, February 19, 2010

First weeks back in Korea

For one of our teacher's baby shower, we went to the restaurant called "Ashley's". The board said Ashley's homecoming, so it was definitely necessary for me to take a picture in front of it.

Cameron and I eating at a really yummy rib place near Ajou University. You get to wear a glove and everything so your hands don't get dirty :)

Kathy and Anthony the same night. They're so cute right?

The ribs cookin... YUM!

Cameron lost control of his rib while eating it, and it landed in my water. Disgusting.

Then we went out for ice cream... they got waffle and ice cream pitas... kind of... This place is really cool though... I think we will be frequenting it :)

At the ice cream place... it has graffiti all over the walls

Going to Seoul with all the new DBU peeps, and to celebrate Erik's birthday. Since there's newbies, I'll give names... from the left and around, it's Anthony, Jake, Juan, Stephanie, Tony, Alyssia, Erik, Cameron and Myself... Kathy was taking the picture.

Group pic at COEX... from left, Kathy, Alyssia, Tony, Me, Juan, Stephanie, Cameron, and Jake

Giant converse!

Anthony and I in the aquarium at COEX

Anthony, Me, Steph, Kathy, and Tony

Aquarium in the coke machine!

Fishies in the toilet...

Me and Kathy with the piranhas

Stephanie holding a (dead?) starfish...

Anthony and Kathy with the school of fish! So pretty!

Me and Erik! It was so fun!

uh oh.... it got Anthony...

Tony, Anthony, Alyssia, and Kathy on the moving sidewalk...

Moving sidewalk through the Aquarium! Tony, Anthony, Me, Alyssia and Kathy

Anthony surfing on the moving sidewalk. Yes, everyone was staring at us when we took this picture in case you were wondering... haha.

More updates soon! I'm going on a retreat tomorrow with school, so I don't know when I'll update again, prob not til Tuesday when I get home!

Miss you all dearly.

2 comments:

Anthony said...

I really like all of the pictures! Have fun on your retreat!

amymichelle said...

I would really like an icecream and waffle pita please! And...some ribs. I need to come back to Korea and see all these wonderful new places you have found. Maybe I will try to be a tourist in DFW and when you come back home I can be your tourguide. Love you!