"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Visit to Seoul... Round 2

So yesterday Ken, Cameron and I ventured into Seoul again just like last weekend. We still had some things we needed to pick up, thus the round 2. Enjoy~~

So, Ken fell asleep on the bus. For a long time. We couldn't resist :) Sorry Ken...

Christmas photo op!

Ken buying ice cream when it was 30 degrees outside. This was after he dropped the first one :)

Ken and I with the pretty Christmas decorations!

Ken and Cameron got Sausages on a stick. No thank you.

We went to eat at a Pub in Itaewon. The hamburgers were yummyyyyy. Too bad it was so loud in there we couldn't talk to each other!

Stephanie joined us for dinner!

Cameron enjoying his monster hamburger!

That's all for now! I'll be home in 9 days!!!! Oh my goodness!!!! YAY!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

looks like yall had fun! looks cold! see you soon!!!!!!!!!! mom

Mark C said...

Makes me hungry and wanting to revisit Seoul! We have monster burgers in Southlake... ask Danny R. about the double meater from Five Guys! Let's go there while you're in the states please! Eat some red chili peppers and you will warm up. C U Soon! Lv D

Anthony said...

Once again, I'm bummed I couldn't go. :(