"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CHECKED OUT

So, I'm at school right now enjoying a wonderful cup of coffee compliments of Ken Jun. That's the only thing that's entertaining me right now. I'm so bored it's kind of unbelievable. We're finished planning, and I'm officially done teaching preK until next year. I have one day of teaching left for this semester... so you can't blame me for being checked out mentally and emotionally from this place. I'm so ready to get home it's not even funny, but amazingly enough, I'm actually excited about coming back too. Wierd. I'm just ready to experience all the new things to come next year. I had my end of the year review mtg with all the admins yesterday, and it was mostly positive, which I'm grateful for. I have to say goodbye to John, Amy, and Eden Turner tonight, so that's sad, but I wish them all the best... I'll see them over Christmas break though :) I'm getting my hair cut tonight, so I can look so fresh and so clean clean when I get home on Tuesday. Hopefully it doesn't turn out bad, or I'll be really sad when I get home! haha. This weeks 3 gift exchanges have all been a success... pictures to come soon.

See you all in 5 days!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

I feel the same way.