"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally


This was like my 2nd night back in Korea... we went for Ja Jang Myun
It's NaRae, Anthony, and Jake (new to DBU team this semester)


Cameron, Stephanie (also new to DBU) and me


This is while I'm being quarantined at a new laundry mat in my neighborhood. Eden is sooooo cute right???


Stop what you're doing!!! There is a DRYER in this laundry mat!!! Scratchy towels and jeans will no longer prevail!!!


Yes, we put Eden in a dryer. Isn't she so cute in her little outfit I got her??


Another night at dinner during the quarantine time... we went for sushi... I didn't eat. Surprised?


Cameron, me, and Erik


Then, another night we went to Karaoke with all the newbies... it's Jake, Stephanie, Alyssia, Kathy (all new to DBU), me and Cameron

So I'm updating in increments because I haven't been able to update due to my lack of internet in my apt. I'm borrowing Anthony and Cameron's internet for tonight :)

So the biggest news is that someone at my school has the swine flu sooooo CCA IS CLOSED! NO SCHOOL FOR THE NEXT WEEK. I'm really sad about it.... not...

I'll update some more later!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

i'm laughing out loud, a regular occurance when reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Are there no free hot spots in suwon? For a tech crazy country, I'm surprised access to the internet is so hard. Oh well, thanks for the snippet! Don;t enoy yourself too much...Luv dad