"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Monday, August 24, 2009

Back in Action.... Kinda

hello friends! (all 3 of you who read this!)

Basically I just want to let everyone know that I made it back to Korea! It was a loooooooooooong flight (with NO TVS, mind you... that ALWAYS happens to me!) but I made it nonetheless. I haven't done much that's productive, just spent a lot of time catching up with friends here! I feel like I was gone forever, but my time home was WONDERFUL!

Ummm when I got here I found out I was QUARANTINED again! I was supposed to go back on Monday, but I ended up being quarantined again until next Monday, the 24th. I was so shocked... but apparently the swine flu is pretty big here... a lot of schools are closed, so the government said that everyone who went to the States over break can't go back to school for 8 days after returning. Lucky me.

So basically I'm bored out of my mind during the day... luckily Amy and Eden are keeping me company :)

Miss you already everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash! Sorry to hear about the quarantine.....I wish I was quarantined from work today! Hard to get back in the groove after the AK cruise. Glad you made it back safely to Korea. Have a great week! Miss you too! Love, Dad