"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Friday, June 25, 2010

So I know it's been so long since I've written. ALOT has happened, but not much I can talk about on here... for now at least.

The past 2 weeks have been SOOOOO busy. I feel like I haven't had a single second to catch my breath! I am definitely grateful to be home with nothing pressing for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully I'll be productive in some things... like, I have been sleeping on top of my comforter the past week because I've been too lazy to put my sheets back on! haha. Maybe I shouldn't admit that??

Last night I hosted our first ever English worship night at CCA. You could say it was a failure because 2 people from CCA showed up (but thanks to the DBU people and friends it was more like 10 people), but I think it was definitely a success because it was such a great time of renewal that I think we all needed during the stressful, busy week it's been. Kathy played guitar and led, I played piano (not well, might I add), and Daniel was AMAZING on violin. It's really fun to play with such talented people! Also, our friend Moses from DBU is here visiting his family for 3 weeks, so it was really nice to catch up with him last night as well!

My kids have been funny these past couple weeks. I should've been writing down their funny quotes.... I can only remember one: Me: "Hae Won, are you a puppy?" HaeWon: "No teacher, I'm a baby dog." I love it. Today we talked about land pollution (I know, right?? kindergarten EFL classes.... of course you should cover pollution) Anyway, our activity was picking up trash around school. I put them into groups and kind of made it a contest to see who could fill their trash bags the fastest... oh man were they excited. I've never seen anyone so excited about picking up trash, but they were running around like crazy kiddos. So, if you have small children and want to keep them occupied, maybe it might do the trick for yours too!

I don't really have anything cool to say, but it's been a long time since I've updated...oops.

Can't wait to be home :)

No comments: