"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Top Ten

Top ten things I miss most right now:

1. Being at the lake with my parents.
2. Hanging out at my sister and brother's house and "doing nothing" (according to mom haha).
3. Being able to talk to people in the same time zone.
4. Hearing my best friend's voices whenever I want.
5. Going to church as a family.
6. Being able to wear sun dresses this time of year in Texas.
7. Diet Dr. Pepper.
8. Going shopping with my mom and sister.
9. A dryer... my clothes are so crusty this morning as I picked them up after drying on my floor...
10. HOME.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

we miss you more than ever not being at the lake with us. just not as fun without you kiddos there!! miss having you at church with us today too! service was good at ibc and amy sang great in the choir! definately miss shopping with you and amy too but we can make up for it when you get home! ha!! wish i could send you diet dp but that probably wouldn't be such a great idea, huh! maybe you should just stick your clothes in the dryer for even a minute and that would help some and that shouldn't make too much difference on your bill hopefully? love you and miss you! i miss seeing your beautiful smile but at least i get to it on skype which is a blessing! have a good week! mom

Mark C said...

heya - Miss you 2! Bunches! I can't say at all that I have walked in your shoes. Got to be tough at times I know. Your perspective can always cool down the top ten things you miss. You have a job, you have skype, you have a good apartment, you have food, you have many supporting friends, a loving family and you're not in Afghanistan. You have God, you have good health, and you know how to wakeboard. I think that's 10! Luv padre