"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Picture update

Pictures from my birthday party last week....
Lucky me, I got to wear this huge bow while they sang to me

The Friday's staff singing to me...

all the peeps

Happy birthday to me!

With Tony and Steph

Anthony and Ken came!

Kathy and Daniel too!

and me and Juan... he's so fun

And then... the next night my coworkers took me out :)

Carolina and Erin

Krista and I... not coworkers anymore, but still are at heart :)

I'll post again this weekend... I have SO many pictures to put up... but generally speaking I have no life on the weekends, so I should have ample opportunities to update. Miss you all... GLEE tomorrow! AND Lauren comes in 18 days!!! YAY!

2 comments:

Mark C said...

Glad you had fun on your birthday. So good that you have great friends there in that far away land. Love the pics, and the place you went with coworkers looks familiar...Miss that KBBQ! Have a great Friday and weekend! Dad who wishes he had a Camaro.....

Joanne said...

Love the huge pink bow!! So glad you have friends there to celebrate with since your family is not. :( Have a great weekend! Love you! Mom