"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, August 2, 2009

More pics from Amy's Visit :)


Day at the beach!!!


Our bottoms got really wet sitting on our towel and we had to go to the airport like that!


One of our kids in their paper bag vests that we made...


Sculptures in Olympic park :)


One of our little afternoon girls, Kelly


I got soaked playing sponge tag!


The last night of dinner together... we ate Samgyupsal! Yummy!


matchy matchy


It was Amy and Max's birthday


Max read us a book in Korean that Amy bought as a souvenir


Anthony, Max, Marty, Me, Moses, and Cameron


We did tie dye one day at summer camp! So fun!


Yeah, that's right, we scored business class seats!!!!! It was amazing! And yes, I wore my tie dye. I know it's classy classy


Amy and a big statue....

More updates to come from my visit in the States!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

it's cool to match

Anthony said...

Neato. I hope the US is treating you well. I have tons of pictures to put up on facebook, but I'm so lazy.