"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, May 10, 2009

RIP Brown Cannon

Some pics from back home :) (Max and Marty who will be in Korea in like 8 days!!!! I can't wait!)


Me and Megan... yes, I'm a blonde again and I LOVE it!


Amanda and Samantha.... Miss them soooo much.


Mom and Dad with her fish!!

News for this week:

I somehow lost my camera yesterday. It is very sad, especially since I leave for Japan in the morning. It was in my pocket, and then it wasn't. It either fell out or someone stole it... it was crowded. It's very sad because I had just talked to Cameron and Anthony about the awesome pictures I was going to have for my blog this week. Basically we went to this cool temple, climbed a hill/mountain thing (more like anthony did and took pictures), saw a HUGE golden Buddha, another giant statue, and this cool wall/fortress thing. We'll have to reenact it another day. So, Anthony will be our photographer for Japan. We'll only be there for two days getting our visas, and then it's back to the lovely teaching world on Wed. Yay. (not)

It's really really hot here. I have no AC. Hate my life.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think you are seriously lacking in the "Pictures of Annie" department. I know for a FACT i took pictures of myself on your camera.

Anthony said...

No worries, Annie. There are four or five pictures of you on facebook.

-Anthony