"But these things I plan for you won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My kids and teachers are cute...

Last day teaching my PreK kiddos

More PreK kids... I love them :)

Ha Eun before after school class

I love her ear muffs :)

JooWon and JaeJoon before after school class... these two are the boys all the lady kindergarteners go after... they're going to be studs one day. The kid on the left comes up to my shoulders. He's 6. They're breeding giants in Korea.

I think these girls are so pretty. They're both pretty loving until you do something they don't like, then Raewon (on the left) will call you fat teacher. The girl on the right is Alice, and I love her.

Yoonah and Haemin. These are Erin's kiddos.

Joowon and Lion. Yes, Lion is the one with the furry mane. Hahahaha.

I thought I needed to try on the ear muffs as well.

My last day of elective classes with my kindergarteners... They're so cute!

We made cookies in kindergarten the last day I was there for all the caf workers and bus drivers. So cute. It was funny, all the classes had the same recipe, but they all turned out so differently.

These next pictures are from the talent show that some of the kindergarten teachers participated in, myself included. It was goofy... we did a dance to a Korean pop song. We got 3rd place and won 100,000 Won! Haha.
Practicing their dance moves. On the left is Mrs. Kim who teaches PreK special needs kiddos, and Wendy who teaches Daisy Class PreK. They're so fun.

Wendy's awesome outfit!

Sungyum (PE teacher) trying to fit into a really little skirt! haha it was so funny!

Costumes... From the left Mrs. Kim, Sungyum, Caroline, and Chisan (Sunflower teacher PreK)

During our performance... I look gay, but it sure was fun!

2 comments:

Kristin Ray said...

the plaid is fantastic. :)

Mark C said...

Yes yes cute kids and teachers! "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." William Author Ward